I hope this intern gets fired.
that strange moment when the dumb comment on l’arc’s fb is found in the post itself rather than the comments
The moment I saw this on Facebook, I thought “I wonder what gosailthesea has to say about this”. But seriously, damn. I should refer to the band as “hyde and the boys” now because if it is on their official Facebook page, then it must be true.
Also, did my vote last year not count?
Nobody’s votes counted because they have reset I think THREE times at this point.
(+ Dammit, I am so over voting yet again for a city, but at this rate they’re just gonna get skewed numbers because THEY KEEP HAVING TO RESET and people are going to think they already voted. Is this because of super-aggressive fans trying to cheat, or…?)
+ If I didn’t know this was their official domain, I’d think it was sketchy as hell to be directed to any URL that ends with a file extension (.html, .php), that is sooooooo lazy and that’s why I would fire the intern who posted this. larc-en-ciel.com/voter is a working URL.
(Though it’s still acceptable if you didn’t make a subdomain like vote.larc-en-ciel.com or just register a new domain because this is actually one of Sony’s legendary chart-topping acts and not some no-name, yet they’re too cheapass to register a domain for the vote page, which is always considered a new marketing campaign and you just REGISTER A NEW DOMAIN if you’re a corporate entity and do a new marketing campaign. Is this amateur hour??)
L’Arc. Let me manage your web presence~~ 8) I will require extensive hi-res photos and I need to speak with the band
and have each member sit in my lap, yes…
L’Arc~en~Ciel: making history
- First Japanese Group to have two singles in number #1 and #2 in Oricon (HONEY y Shinshoku ~lose control~)
- First Japanese Group to release three singles the same day (Kasou, HONEY y Shinshoku ~lose control~)
- First Japanese Group to release two albums the same day (ark y ray).
- First Japanse Group to get two albums (ark and ray) placed number #1 and #2 in the same week (1999)
- First Japanese Group to release two albums simultaneously in 7 countries. (1999)
- First Japanese Group to hold a concert at the 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore (2004).
- Selling record in Tokyo Dome and breaking their own selling record (56000 tickets in just 4 minutes (1997). 109,625 tickets in 2 minutes, 15th L’Anniversary - 2006. ).
- First Japanese Group to top bill in Korea (PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2007).
- HEAVEN’S DRIVE, voted as best song in Japan in 2000.
- First Japanese Group to broadcast in live one of their concerts (Trans ASIA via PARIS 2008 -PARIS LIVE-, 09/05/2008 five cinema theaters in Tokyo).
- First Japanese Group to have a concert at the Madison Square Garden, New York 2012)
- First Japanese Rock Group and 4th Japanese artist to hold a concert at the Nissan Stadium (National Olympic Stadium) - 2012.
(I’m sure there are more firsts but I didn’t find them. If you know, please let me know ^^)
PG-chan. 8O Can I just HUG YOU for the one I bolded up there?! STILL cannot believe you managed tickets for that.
imagine hyde in the single ladies music video I would laugh so hard from that secondhand embarrassment holy shit
they’d have to CG their faces onto the dancers like in Stay Away
we can only hope but who knows if hyde would turn down the chance to twerk his inverted ass
T’Werk en Ciel
quick someone go draw fanart extra points if hyde’s ass is properly inverted
jerkfacepink you’re our only hope
YOU DO YOUR OWN DIRTY WOR— Oh fine.
Ladies and gentlemen, my favorite singer. 8|
Also I have to apologize because though I have LITERALLY spent most of a concert standing under hyde’s crotch— and I mean he was stepping over us so my head was literally between his legs— I cannot recall what his butt looks like when he doesn’t have one leg up on a speaker or prop.
I don’t think there has ever been a video more perfect than this.
I didn’t even need to watch it. I took one glance and knew what it was
Yukihiro keeping a straight face in this is the 8th wonder of the world
I got a warning on my first YouTube account for uploading this. I’m glad someone found a way to keep it up.
Are You Fucking Ready?
Nope hyde, I’m fucking tired of this song.
my exact words whenever this tired ass song comes on
Aww, but they have me by the balls. If I’m in the audience I’ll rock out while they play nearly anything. 8|;;
(Pssst, PG-chan. I’m so glad you brought that fan, ‘cause it means only my hands were on camera, hahahaha! 8D;)
(Oh, and this lovely lady I won’t name but I SEE YOU DARLIN: )
Too Glare, AKA as Anata no Tame Ni, #2 Best of L’Arc~en~ciel C/W
I believe this song was never played in any of their concerts, as Anata no Tame Ni. Not surprising since the song was just a B-Side to Time to Say Goodbye, and the band rarely played B-sides except for the occasional Metropolis and I’m So Happy.
I have my suspicion that L’Arc~en~Ciel don’t even know about this great song and probably won’t recognize it as one of their compositions. Damn!
considering that hyde forgot that L’Arc had an album titled Kiss when he was naming X X X I’m pretty certain that Anata no Tame ni has been long forgotten, which sucks because it (like nearly all of the other forgotten songs) is fucking fantastic and would be even more fantastic if it were to ever be performed live
also speaking of forgotten B-sides I’ll fucking punch L’Arc right in their faces if they forgot about the ghost in my room because that song is fucking amazing I really don’t get how anyone could forget about that song
I was just talking about this song, argh. Possibly my favorite b-side of theirs (that or peeping tom, I’m a weirdo).